“Letting go isn’t the end of the world; it’s the beginning of a new life.”
How We Help
Denver Professional Organizer will assist you and your family with all of the aspects of relocation. Many people in this busy day and age simply don't have the time to handle these arrangements entirely on their own. In addition, many seniors find the thought of cleaning out and organizing a lifetime of residency completely overwhelming. Our thorough and complete
“moving plan of action” addresses every detail involved and makes the seemingly daunting task comfortable and seamless. We are here to help you plan, organize and execute a worry free transition.
Senior Move Management
We will complete any or all of the following aspects of your move.
- Assist with the selection of a realtor and preparing the home for sale. Most importantly, staging and arranging your home to maximize your home sale price.
- Complete tasks such as address changes, service turn offs and new service activations.
- Consult with the client to determine what gets moved, sold, donated, or given to family. Facilitate all items getting to their chosen destination.
- Manage an estate sale.
- Arrange for document shredding and material recycling, if necessary.
- Manage contractors to perform small repairs as recommended by realtor to maximize saleability and profit.
- Work with your chosen mover or our approved, insured moving company to schedule, supervise and coordinate actual physical move.
- Arrange for final cleaning and trash removal.
- Packing and unpacking all items moved.
- Personally transport fragile and perishable items.
- Settling you into your new location; connecting electronics, phones, setting up and making beds, unpacking and arranging kitchens and baths.